- Neck curve and blood flow to the brain
- Opiods and Chiropractic Care
- Neck pain and respiratory function
- Forward Head Posture and Carpal Tunnel
- Posture and headaches
- How CBP works even after other chiropractic attempts failed
- Study shows that control group regressed on initial symptoms without traction/denneroll
- Denneroll and increase blood flow
- Is Forward head posture relevant to Autonomic nervous system function and cervical sensorimotor control?
- Increased Thoracic spinal curve linked to decrease physical function and grip strength
- Increased Thoracic Kyphosis associated with increased fall risk
- Grip strength, Inflammation, and mortality
- Chiropractic management of primary nocturnal enuresis
- Primitive reflexes in very low birth weight infants
- Posture and headaches Cervical headache: an investigation of natural head posture and upper cervical flexor muscle performance
- Cervicogenic headache pain and disability
- Respiratory dysfunction in chronic neck pain patients
- Musculoskeletal conditions may increase the risk of chronic disease
- Increased forward head posture and restricted cervical range of motion in patients with carpal tunnel syndrome
- Is forward head posture relevant to autonomic nervous system function and cervical sensorimotor control?
Schedule an Appointment
Ready to discover the benefits of chiropractic care? At PCH Chiropractic, Drs. Palmer and Catherine Peet are here to help you get the most out of your life and obtain the highest standard of health and wellness. Book your appointment today.